Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/24/2023

In life, there are a lot of things in front one people's scene. I don't have a scene in front of my life becasue I get rid of them before the Hollywood in 2014.

Some guys have the gf experience, not necessary that one nick has to hold up his entire Mother, 3 sister, or something he cherish in his all around, and then one day he decides what things in 1998 and get his cancer well, if he died, he has 2 kids and a mother will never help him.

Did he think about his entire life this far, anything....before we met, or after we met, or this Indian General shows up. I just mail him a photo only. He and my mother both knows I have no schedule other than staring at the computer - that time is called the Joomla. Seriously deadly bad. I remember. I wonder if he filmed it. However I use this mouse in my hand.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2WnUrVT_0



Let's say some guy has the gf or the bf, I don't know.

Of course everyone service is the money, or the show up, or all that parents need to talk to them every details like that Tina, necessary Pang but he likes to drag his chair to come near to listen if that is what he did at all. I cannot understand one thing every Christmas receive a news or a gift in front of my face. 


Some guy has the gf, not necessary the bf or they starting an immediate family born the kids within that SA, any kind of them, or the family business or the adoption. No one knows. The holiday, the baptism because Connie cared about it. Christmas its every year ruin, and he does on purpose. I will literally telling you he does all that.

When the kids grew up, or their phone call, or their whichever the more grand kids to buy a card or writing a word on it, we have to drive to Wal-mart and seeing that book stand. He does those things, not necessarily he ever shows up inside what life, because his ex-wife was there. I never join them anymore, I don't care about it.

Some guy has the girls type of the friends, not necessary they know there is a pre-nup, or that is a freedom not I keep seeing people must get married and have the kids all around me. The handicap I understand, the youtube inside, I seeing it, every guy wants to suicide and they make it so obvious right in front of everyone, I got scared. The youtube inside that guy or the kid, which one of them gonna make it.


We done some of the family gathering before the middle school. We did. I still remember of all that, even now if my mother occasionally dress up, it reminds me all of that scene. I just got too busy, but she keeps the house similar like I used to remember, the Christmas red flower preparation of anything or the Chinese New Year, I went to get some of the chocolate myself for a several year, exchange the new thing, and put the candy on. Those candy stays there for a whole year.

Correct, I did it for 2 years or 3.  I don't eat those things. She knows that.


People care about the cartoon, but the kids care more about the parents gonna stay with them every tiny stupid real life scene inside their life 1) they get stuffs at that location 2) they done what at their physical wound, or fallen out of the bed 3) or the car service its the dad's job, or the mom staying with the kid, the dad talk to the front desk with a credit card.

The American nature of that every household.



No comments:

Post a Comment