Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/24/2023

The list of things you wish to find out ...


1) My toiletry that stick broke, I cannot flush the toilet, the entire toilet jam up, the tissues paper, with the poo all that.

2) The trash smells, but I don't know from where.

3) The water facet I turn on this morning....the house is so cold I put the sweater on. 

4) I have the sandle I wear with me, its very cold inside the home, but I like a hot chocolate so I make myself a cup to bring to the sofa on the living room rug of the house, and the couch.

5) Things don't turn out smooth this luck things, the wind, the windows outside when the air becoming freezing, I feel so bad about something. My nail didn't work out this morning, a lot of this bang the cabin on the top shelf, or the bathroom door, didn't close, or it did close, or something I feel funny.

6) You don't believe there are those invisible thing all that, there are needie greedie things bothers me, the ant shows up.

7) I cannot see without my eye glasses, but when I saw a certain thing, its at my near by some of the things I do care about it. But I need to cut my toe nail, the finger nails every week or the weekend. I try to imagine not to cut them in the very last day.

8) I gone to the pedi-cure.

9) I need the nail polish solution, not the transformation juice pulp.

10) Something I am worried about all the time, I did. But this hair bothers me sometimes, its in front of my eyes, next by my ear, I try to smile, but there is nothing worried me, its just 2 mins shows up I have to dress up and wear the make-up, and drive inside the car to arrive where to eat a meal. I am not the main role to talk. I gone back home.

11) It is a distance I see how far, but....I want my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment