Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji Politician

"Its my heartfelt warming how you all arrive this far your spirituality and all your endeavor on how you literally telling me where you begin your journey to where you end this Time, this hour and by far how I seeing you every single year on and on. This is my greatest pleasure and joyful moment to announce you this year of the (Hunger Game synonyms) and (Catching fire). I have found a great delight in you and especially you and all that effort put forward how this complicate crime or the crime rate are beated it up to the scale I cannot but say perfect in its own eyes and ears for the next millennium years to come. I myself have been to some of this events or traumatize feeling all this past shall be the past things including all your family or the love ones be lost during this process - the tribulation that is what I mean. I accolade all your hard works and all that guarantee you a seated spot in Heaven, and wish you all the great competition ground and the heavenly resting place be your final home here."


At this opening of the speech to where you seeing your life coming to this point in front of you, its all that beneath you or in front or above you. To that grander feeling of your existence, you have never been to where that heart felt the first time, be at a place where you begins the next journey. The life in itself often its the journey continuation in that treading mill of the unsure, or the uncertainty, and here the hours of the time to where we meet, you surely found that you own Class year of what you cherish near by you or lost or gone, or to me its every year, you compete and compared might asking me later on, I am very proud and be happy to tell you all that you have achieve for you to be selected into this year of the (Hunger Game) or next by (this Catching Fire), the ceremonial involved to every graduation soon-to-be another journey of itself. A great delight from me to you its all that you put forth the structure that by the definition of the human nobility living standard are rising in this jurisdiction of the control and system scale things, you swift them less than the Perfect of Thy Self, but you succumb inside your humility, its every thousand years to make one millennium memorable, and you could see the video such as all that in the flesh of the recording from us here. I sympathize with you loneness and the self efforts included in all this individuality to come together in the end of this Game, for the next beginning of the task or the forward of your final meeting with me here. To that you lost your family or your lost of the friends during all this betray or faithful or best friends scenario, I am sure they can do something to pave some of your heart in sorrow all these accumulated, this is the seated place in Heaven where you earn for it during this long process of your Self retify reason, all in that quiet time of yourself, and no one knows that beneath the sky or the heaven, there is such all that profile on my desk to spell what you done for the best and what it is right, that means the righteous being oversees that could arrive to me, I have no doubt inside your character, you have built upon something, and I wish you all and congratulate you all the greatest zealous mind, you put that to the God's hand, and let me be that part of your life all this time, all this thousand years combine. I wish you finding that slow pace how you getting used to be here, the home, you will realize, that beginning of the breathing moment of all that past, were ceased in itself the wound or the heart ache, if were not the scarf on your anywhere to be fix, I think they can do all that for you here. Be aware and be comfortable here. Thereafter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment