Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji and the selected disciple


"I would like to first reprimand you by opening saying this, your behavior science and the psychological disturbance get through my mind too, your mood or your mood swing included. That often at this leisure time of the pancake, or the frying stuffs, you put the oil at your finger tip, or you mean at your eyes without telling me at all. You need to open up your mouth and raise up your volume to tell me to call the first aid people NOW, YOU UNDERSTAND A WORD I SAYING TO YOU at your ear?  I need a peaceful mind to sleep and sound with all of this, you all just be too perfect on itself to figure it out how to deal with all of this, ALL THE GUESTS on the lists, THAT IS WHAT I MEAN YOU ARE DAMF !!! "


WE have a task, you are the maid or the bulgaler, we are in heaven, so you make the crime right in front of my face. You know one of those things you fried for me to eat, or for me to think, that is one oil sip at this food, or at your eyes, not the palm makes a bandage like her photo in the video showing it to me, right on my desk here. You did what on your wrist, or you did what behind my back. You need to speak up one of this things bothering me greatly, or else I will always be bothering without you knowing, you can live like that? Knowing I got bothered? Not just you all the maid and the butler ideas, I have the world outside and inside here supposed to the spell like the magic wonderland, the heaven standard, and I have found none of that worsen than the 5 Star hotel chef, I can get down there, one day, one room, one credit cards without any of you this napkin fold, not fold, spoon boil or not boil, the primitive methods how you got trained, or I will forever be the Master, not the guests HERE.

YOUR LIST is I AM NOT HERE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment