Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji janitor in general

"I would like to congratulate your efforts in generating this whole city light and the water sewage operation and I often found that not many people staying in the jobs, really. I myself don't like that those kinds of the jobs neither, and I found a greater smell of these stain on your cloth things if you don't change upon entering your own home, or your own transportation, the habitual idea where you end up in the trash line you yourself if you fallen. From the higher ground down. There is no greater distaste how you all function without a brain with this. Its you yourself hygienic matter to when you trying to apply for a job, or less than a job, the part-time I mean, so it stays forever the part-time."


There is every improvement you can say how I wish from me to you parts, to that every department. The water sewage processing waste and all these next by the electrician to generate the city light, where I begin myself, or where I begin this New grander splendid design you all done it for the worth of the God's wrath not the breath in itself, I care about it. But I applause to all your efforts to this sleek nature of the office building to make it a lot more system in the computing a data rather than inputting inside my brain by your first show up or the first appearance or the first impression. That is what I mean. You last your job last time, when? How did you acquire to hear about this job, since when? By how, that is what I mean? It is permanent you see this greater efforts to endeavor on my side or you were told? Like you were told I am new? I just wondering. We talking like a buddy worker start to finish so one of us not intend to lose the jobs - someone pat you for a reason. I wasn't that disable when I start the job, to say retarded, I think its dangerous down there, you believe what I told you? 




No comments:

Post a Comment