Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji Notice

 

"I would like to give my doorman, any man a great wonder notice. This is not the end, this is the beginning of your conjunction road in itself. Its at the service sign, they telling you. My front door, my front gate, one of this treading path, its very winding long road to walk upon. Right, I have my own transportation, I didn't starting from there, that is what you mean."


Here is your notice at your service feet, its the beginning of this front road reaching to the back, but you are not going to. You understand this or not? I don't care there is the winding road of the map or else if you are not found, its not my issue as the doorman. You need to entail your resume why you befit that basic bus driving finding the road or finding a sign. Its right there with your eyes to see, or I live here too long too great too perfect. This is not my exit door way, not behind, not before, but you have a job right standing, right here. HERE, the X mark, look at your eyes now, do you have an eye glasses, lower your head, see where my feet step on, get up and tell me literally you speaking which language this resume says.


No comments:

Post a Comment