Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/25/2023

Are these leadership? The Miss Universe? I know her voice....that is the Cinderella that older lady !!! 2021

oh ~ right, she has the literacy.

No, they meant those UB they want to go on the stage, one of those public stage like here my video in the short clips in the following sequence of them saying here....That is what you all calling to talk to Simon or Shane those, or Ronan or Whom in American that side?

oh ~ The New York City Meet-up groups is not enough....You didn't venture there or you intend to try next time?


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hO5apaOc3cs



https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wywOaH6XV-Q


I start to believe anything I measure myself by the online standard, all that are worsen more than anything I can describe, really in the true what happened in 20 years those UB weight, it was never improved. 


Dress

We are not at the war here, not really here. The entire Asian strips, so we have other things to stare on. I didn't think I would dress this American all girls like. They told me the super model in comparison. Their income, or that is the only job they get?




No comments:

Post a Comment