Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/28/2023

Adam Hailey

oh ~ I saw it. They often doing this BBQ, I imagine. Its not the BBQ. ( What day is the moon calendar?), I think I heard the TV news myself laterly. That thing they sold here are very very very fatty. The vegan version there is a recipe, right. Some what works, I show to my mother a couple years ago. I did.! A very small amount.

The mug beans and the carrots. They went to (Hailey's brother face, those isle, its a mug bean bags). I used to have those time to process these. You wash and rinse. You can sprouts this and the New Age diet, they often having this mason jar you have to seal from the top. My photo Pinterest, that is the mug bean.

You have to unshell all of them, that is why its very long process and I only did how much and give it to my mother a taste, that is a tiny spoon at. Just to show her. 

Utah has the Asian store ....oh ! 

Canada has the Asian store, not Buffalo will ever have an Ikea or that kind of the Chinese Asian store. Those isle has a lot of things.

Isn't Pierre & Meghan they were coming out of a month, just one month?

I remember I see Meghan talking to Elizabeth, they all having a kid to sitting next by.


Tina used to did that in New York City. When the friends all having some what the kids, they visit each other's home. She went to a library for finding the toy for the kids. Not reading those books for the second hand sale. They talk about the toy how the two Asian family girls to raise their kids, its the endless toy !! I remember that.

That is the ground where Elizabeth and Meghan sits. You put the toys all around that. 

No, Hank is somewhere else. Maybe Tina drives, or I drive. Some girls you putting next by for talking about the kids grow up. Tina's friends also have the 2 kids. Everyone is raising those family up.

You know I see today on the news. The cheerleader is a guy. No, its from America. 


No comments:

Post a Comment