Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/28/2023

So, many years gone, and learning Chinese to reach a road, reading the comic book.

What do you think?

A lot of times, learning the Chinese is not a lot to offer, and never gonna be the comic book. No, I never check. I just curious. I was on the Line App, my family. That is a separate app, we Asia they use that. I have to continue to explain things to my family app. We start with Eben Pagan, and then this Westlife later on shows up.

The plan I might need to go at the court room side, and what about if I talk to them in advance, and every once a while update what I do on the internet?


The Book list


Let me guess 白衣羅曼史: this is about the school clinic doctor with the girl about 168 cm, and she faint all the time. This guy and his brother has some kind of the family background with the family friend. Did I tell you Japan culture? They told you in the TV and the comic book.

The Japanese guys. They doing that bold saying since 90s, its not just today everything switch to Korea, from Taiwan looking North?! You never had that kind of the culture, you have a country on the north side, one is Korea, or one is from Japan. Imagine what do we do all days long to gossip.


忍者之花: Ninji guys' with the girl's family, some kind of the secret book.

This is the same author as that Loving to Cry Little (sister) 愛哭學妹  🐦🐦🐦

You mean you hate your sister? That is a best friend story in all the boy's school uniform world. This is unimaginable. Do they have the sister buddy comic book, I don't remember now you all love or hate, or care with your little sister? Or the school inside the little (the girl's school). Usually it means the little sister.


The rest of the books are very very sensible. How I imagine ....


3:50

oh that is ~~ at the camera !

(The one before this, early morning, they are about to kill each other) The girl-to-girl, or 2 girls 1 guys, or vice versa, or double in the hotel.


This is a strange story line.

Scorpion has the tail. 


oh my family, no, not on those 3 girl's Line. No. 

The otters are those 3 girls....




No comments:

Post a Comment