Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/15/2023

Your exercise plan .....你運動計畫 ...

I started 23 years old   我 23 開始

My high school is the team, but I mean after 23 I just walking not running that much. 

You are aging. 你再老化














okay,. I understand now.

You are hungry, that is why you eating the bread !  The garlic paste those mixture. The garlic is known as to boost the immune system, that is why? No, I don't really eat the garlic. The...modeling they eat the garlic. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/J2MDhRPX_ZM

I need to lay down a lot, its not a choice I eat or putting the things inside my stomach. One of them I gonna hear the nag.






No comments:

Post a Comment