Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/15/2023

I think the internal space is ....wrong.

BTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZLi9oWNZg

1. Jame's room.

2. The record store used to be?!


So I run inside this entire world mall, my size will be the safest? Correct. I think.....there is the Grey is very short, they put the taller grey in the movie trying to say, they are not out of the patience scene. A.I. You don't think that women looks  Maya?

A.I Artificial Intelligent, that movie? 

When you really studying SMCH teaching, you have things to do and identify ...not magical those things, the real confrontation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment