Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

You know I am a mild person ....that 2 handicap also a mild person, sometimes you asking them if they go to take the skin these spot out of their body, or the face.


Its one of those local hospital here the medical equipment. Nick used to visit here in Taiwan.  You didn't think they care about those things, but its one hospital per visit, you literally walking with them, to swipe the card, sit there, waiting next by their side.

My mother is the one took care of my grandmom until she pass on. All that. You didn't think that was super important. Its not necessary how all that proven points or the TV is the heartache important, but you c....in life, someone wrap up a warm towel at your hand wipe front and back, and say, open your mouth "uh"? "Turn around."

You think all those what the doctor appointment in Taiwan when I grew up how many time my mother took me there for an injection? The baby or the kids time.

You slow walking them, you slow showing them, you slow guide them, and implement someone's life to growing old. Meaning that is just 2 human in front of my face. Per hospital visit, per health card swipe (high tech), per visit sit there with them, per sign form at the clerk counter to wait with them, per blood pressure machine stand by, per water cup from the hospital to hand them that cup with the warm or the cold water mix.

You ever thought of doing something this small tiny?

Here we don't take the bus, but maybe the future we use the taxi, if not, we walking toward, its hot in the summer. You asking them what they wish, they also have this physical appearance they care, what is the laser, what is the clinic....all that.

You know per paper form to fill up, you are in your medical intern. 

Per name, per social card to carry, per pen, per standing, per doctors talking, per nurse talking, per handling the paper works. Isn't' that I keep saying again and again? 

Including the property here the paper works, per sheet I fill in, per desk job, I keep file-ing, now its for them to grow old? You never thinking its how easy I filling it up?




No comments:

Post a Comment