Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

Let's say we are here, and me and my mother does laundry, meaning our own bed sheet + the pillow case.

The floor wipe.

Pang comes back, he does his load, or its not lasting. Not going out all that, someone watching things here. Its not working it out with the ABC, really.

One extra wipe, one extra boil, I dump the entire utensil in the drawer to boiling them.


One extra laundry to hang them, or the change of your own bed sheet. My mother changes for my brother or she changes for me before. Now I do that myself.

I don't think you seeing that, its a property, or its a set parimeter, inside, this is one thing to get it done if the friends hanging out aren't too great of a loss. Here I speak the language so when the time comes, all the paper work, you probably imagine in China. No, here. Taiwan is a different court room here, you can just go to those small tiny land here transportation to get all those things done. The tax building, the medical building, the senior care building, etc etc...

I run about those things very independently, really. I know you never done all that in your life, because you never runs a leadership before. For some reason I just always end up have to doing all that myself in the end. Let's say including living in America too. The details works I ever done because I care about it.

Every building to file every paper works, every communication til everything settle. I done that. So when you saying how I calling that medical board telephone call to leave a message, I don't know how many those calls I ever done, but I did something else before to just saying in the in-line phone as a very normal person. 

You call, you inquire, you ask, you make sure what things being asked, being sorts, being filling in. All that.



No comments:

Post a Comment