Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/28/2023

You have no food, or you must be very very very resouceful.

Biden and Ireland PM will be charged if they found anything like the ship sunk it in the Pacific Ocean, you all may not coming out of the jail the day the jury or the Judge seeing any of you. You imagine you might, it might be someone they let out, just for a little while. 

Its not really the Bible story, ....


One Tamang's case.

Correct, no more TV seeing them when that day be settlement.


Right Zawanna comic book.

When that time Frozen came....2014

There are Sandra Bullock with 3 guys on the stage with Dean's 3 award, looks like Karen. Not sure if their house be bombed at, that is what the hive means.

Zombie 3, Dean's 3 award on the ceremony. A guy will never be in an award. Both they have the UB some kinds of the award ceremony, I seeing their both parents, I am the receptionalist.


You see George Clooney was married with a lawyer brunette. I personally don't know which story were true during this entire time, Mat flew to Italy having a visit. No one was on the Google+, and X man, or the movie decoding, its just me blog on that my own google+, Keanu knows where I am.

Simon + Lauren.




No comments:

Post a Comment