Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

You all got a husband, I think you all girls can leave Mormom including your mother, I talking to my bf, one of this (any of them borrowing like you are)

The outside world can and wish you all well, and NEVER going in the Mormom to go back to control this one guy, I already told you not to do that. 

The education you are receiving, is that MD program or the Chinese program, or after that program is the MD program? You cannot take that off. Not really. The birds are not my pet, but they are bossing the police here and my any bf on the chating mode. I have no idea what says. I tell you what the birds telling them, when I open that chat room. The birds say you want to kill 1) anyone near you 2) England.

Whom in England? You can just tell me which one, I might have more power to talk to them.

MY left eye so itchy, 你的眼睛? 水晶? You mean Elon Musk, I think he is from South Africa like that Keanu Reeves. I think its England Char. What did he do to you, the short Wing? I think he saying that Ola. He is inside his brain saying that, or he has nothing else to do to display that on the map, I am very sure some guys their brain imagine too many things when their life is a lot more at cease. 

  • Why killing Elon Musk, what does he do?
  • Maybe I miunderstood its England someone.
  • Not Elon Musk.

I need the eye drops (pick it up, look)

You mean Kian from Westlife?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4FHwb-Sdq4


The bird says, here


I see, but Mark told you, "You are dreaming."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4

No, I don't think they really doing that, but they probably know what it is to keep a gf or a bf before, when they were growing up, they were the European culture. Those open dialogue probably its the entire sphere of Europe. We are not like that here. But no, they don't wait for the girls' one lifetime, not really. If you want him to know, you open a correct English.

"No, Kian, I don't want you to go away."

You cannot hint the guys, you tell the guys straight forward.


Me, no. Not like that.  I go to Shane to talk. Every boyband you go to the main leading singer I already say that many times. They might be the same people, like Kian is Kian, correct. They together since they were the teens age, and they have to fruition a business how they starting, Kian use to starting with many bands, meaning he is skill inside the music world, some of that news may not be mis-leading, no.



No comments:

Post a Comment