Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

When people grow tall, Karen's mom is very short, just a bit taller than Emily. The rest of the family is way too tall.

The reason why I told her to leave. See if the government can re-settle her. She is getting old, those too tall, they use two hands pushing each other.

The parents have. Every parents is worried, or very worried their kids on the street blocks, right. It won't matter if they receive the money they got scared later on. They are a lot more passive wonder how much that money can settle their rest of their life, and probably not at the parents.

Right....


My mother's attitude is a little bit different, but I am sure she is worried. So I stay here , they are in fighting everywhere. I think....she doesn't want that life anymore. That kind of the life anymore, because probably she knows that inside the home, there is a difference.

1. Mopping the floor and tell her.

2. Mopping the table and tell her.

3. The pain killer patch tells her.

4. The trash can very often and leave it outside.

5. Clean the entire fridge every few weeks, literally speaking or the entire kitchen, or the mop she hangs, its in the soap at the base some water line.

6. A lot of that.....and nick too, but he has no choice right now or just 2 people if they have a choice, they have a lot more resistance inner strength, they don't want that life anymore. That kind of everyone is wreckless life anymore. They are seeing something different.


7. I water the plant 1 or 2 times, or trim them. That entire things she brought back I take care. My side of the table behind my sofa. Meaning the cleaning surface or the door or locks. 

My bathroom of course. My own room. I went to show her everything or explaining things for 3 years or 4 years when I realize she was the handicap that time, I starting to inject her things. I start to talk to her. I didn't know what that was. 

8. I think she is so used to, she forgets the rest of the stuffs, until Tina and Pang calls that day. 

9. No, she doesn't want that kind of the life anymore. She probably wants to grow. There is a lot of things she hears because she used to gone to Taiwan here expo, a lot of the new things she knows, she heard, or she cared all that. She does some of those purchasing of the IT company stocks, she always likes that aspect.

10. I wipe a lot of things, really. And every time she finishes cooking, those will be cleaned, not in the kitchen sink. Pang leaves all that in the kitchen sink.

11. She believes the birds, and she believes everything I told her or she found out somewhat, the sky photo or the birds line up photo, I show it to her. No, I go side by side to point at the photo what that is, or what it is.


No, its every parents worried. I am not sure to put them 2 where.

They....got modified the things mean to go normal. They know they are not all that functioning, and they will strength to fight until that normal things suppose to be normal. That 2. 

Nick and my mother. They got the strength of feeling the strength when I am around. They see hope or something inside them, they have that attitude more and more. it would be? The normal things suppose to be normal. Either they knowing that before or they dream about that miracle or something combine, they want that life to be normal. They don't want this quarrel, or talking one side me, and every time the rest of all that. 

Right, not them 2 be inside the parents crowd, they 2 becoming so loud with that mouth opens, because....I don't even know what to tell you. I imagine a certain thing. There isn't one thing normal about MD 6+2 and they know me behind. MD 6+2 meeting MD 4+2 cases.




No comments:

Post a Comment