Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

💝 When I this turmoil coming back ....footstep sticky mud and to tell you one exit road, one exit way, its you flat yourself to the American medical board,.....💝

You just need to go near, talk to, nag to, becoming to, you may not be in that program or the class; but if I were to be near and not as Anna, but hear that, and seeing myself with my IQ brain and all around me to say just work out your IQ and you be saved, and someone literally telling you that? !!!

One lifetime, the IQ not to sabotage yourself. I think I do it or not, someone else is Anna? 

So why don't you trust what I tell you?  They given you all one exit way, you just go along and becoming, so many on the map, join that, not join what? The Harry Potter? 

Join the American medical doctor program.


You don't have any other ways, only this medical doctor program way. 

You don't need to keep going around and around with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment