Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

When do I know I was orbiting star? 2012 before my book or any discovery to even written it down on the PC.

I already know Project Camelot. 2014 was my brother has a name.

I am a blonde, worse, if were Legally blonde or I know Nordic, I would be the King of the Kings that year, isn't it? How come you never bind to that spell to God, Heaven or Hell? Its not 1 degree karmic inflames, its 1000%? Even the law might be loosen, you just trust those police? With the fame? ...how nice those degree fame, power, soul pieces so important to those Eon, Klapa you give up, one of those? The police is your best friend?! 

A lot of people willing anything. 


I don't have anything to start, you read the books. Like Amazon, or Good Read, or Google Library, or UB library, one of those combine. You are in the United States. Those are the free resources. 


Kian? Prince and Me?

You make me feel.....


I personally think a lot of the European is inside some Corperation sleek in every parts of the world. They have. I have heard. But you are in the United States, you cannot solidify within you, how come I don't have that mentality? I walking alone too long, too far, too many rounds?


When Westlife made "Home" (documentary), here.

I never really blend into those groups even in the United States, how people gain a giant fat?!  Meaning I walking out of the UB library alone, I gone to the bathroom or the professor, or the SU theater, or any other outside coming in, I sit there. None of them have any hope inside their IQ why that life has a direction from their parents. They are the kids don't have a future, you keep imagine they would ever have?

They insist those useless boys have a future, and they will save you? They are sad, dull, too long, so the chair is? Stuff them, that was 20 years ago, now their shape weren't be 16 years ago photo, I say the UB, or that will be 32 years pass if 2 years ago they didn't start by?


In the social circle - speaking the English or French or any other language

When I land...

Talking to a guy, or a girl, or many girls, or a librarian, that is a space no one will be there. You go on line, you secure your Amazon, its in the US or in Europe, both are English speaking country. No, I am not imagining anything in China. 

I left Taiwan so long, I really....could read the English, not I imagine I read the Chinese?  Sometimes you can take the online notes from the regular professor, its online PDF, some this page flip and open. You keep saying the internet is not a portal you can just look and read it through. 

You mean you want to be the bimbo flower vase on the wall to smile, for people to given you the money and the fame through that TV. I told you, not possible, you come down like you used to 20 years ago, those mind set, its better for you.

  • With my own degree world, that will not be Shane's world. I have no idea those. Those are in-line.
  • Mine side would be side by side per photo, with the laws & reinforcement, you get it right, that's is, there is zero discussion took place. Seriously!!!!!

What does that mean? It won't matter its in the United States or in Europe, you land you find out or you learn. You keep taken that life you plan, no one can screw it up your life, that life plan is rigid, either or else would. No one can breath, some upper hand guys also will tell you and your parents or sibling - you are irrelevant. 


To join a local meet-up groups, that is not a lot of things.

To join a foreclosure town city hall meeting, you will see what those treasury hunter really look.

To join a New York City Music Meet-up groups, first that is NEVER gonna be Westlife.

To join a your-parents arrange you see your family friends, that is a cordial meeting like Thanksgiving or Christmas, you are not alone, so you don't stare at my personal website. Imagine I know that?



No comments:

Post a Comment