Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/29/2023

你們說什麼,我頭好痛,這本來有繩子,你們白色衣服,切掉 他坐得好端端的 ! What did you say, my head hurts, this originally has a rope, your white clothes cut it, he sits perfectly fine.


I am so dizzy...我好昏

I think its your princess vs commander, not princess vs commander-in-chef at the court room position says. In fact, no one is at this commander-in-chef, I wrote here + commanders.

I think its your weight issue, your personal image issue, the sex issue, the whichever image soon-to-realize dreams issues. My skeleton, I have a cap. This is entire body hit that side of the wall with the boxes. 


我覺得是你們公主 vs 司令,不是公主 vs 總司令, 在法院的那種位置說,事實上,不是總司令,我這邊寫 + 司令

我覺得是你們體重問題,你們個人人面問題,性的問題,還有這什麼形象『馬上成真的夢想問題』,我的骨骼,我有一個一般帽子,我整個身體撞到這牆壁跟所有箱子

I am painful, this is the entire skeleton weight, the hitting.

我覺得好痛,這是全身的骨骼重量跟撞擊。







No comments:

Post a Comment