Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/30/2023

Today is monday, I have an announcement to make this OU ge - > Ge

The spirituality always goes first.

So you have these people input inside. I don't really know how many are these people inside this swapping in life. including the Taiwan Youtubers inside. The local here.

I have only seen on Nick(y), and this next by my mother thing. 

This is about your 5 Major religion on top and Royal franiac things, and the democracy....If this 194 countries borders were on the same calendar dates, or if just between China and America, over this 100 years British Royal hidden behind.

Obama lawsuit 750+ one of that thing I train...if he really done what I see, or those personal staffs got hired and re-train, its worse if you all sent them to gallow, its 1921, they themselves sent those people to the buttom of the hell. When they die. Its the leadership you select or by your democracy reason. I didn't do any of that.


I say that may be in 2018 or 2021, I don't remember.

Here.

I care about the spirituality, so they sent those people back home, its not the real people inside the TV, about 20 years ago maybe. It will be something I explain to you about ....the origins of your religion over some of this classified materials I hear. 

The beginning of this Buddhism on your Earth.



So do you want to talk a little bit spirituality now?

That is not Zen, not Keanu Reeves. No. The outside is nothing but Zen.

SMCH its 2 and half meditation, that efforts are 4 hours in some compete and compared mode, and it was....if they didn't lie on the SMTV, they have this sunlight rays spiritual points from 10 to 3 oclock all that, wane down blessing points all that.

You probably don't care about your own citizen idea, or the political leadership.

You care about the 5 Major Religion Top + unlimited cults below.

+1 = me The first life.

And Tim Cook.


You need to go to the court room to sort all that. 

I am real, the rest may not. 

Zawanna told me to this Nicky. If like I say that is ge --> GE. They are in a concert tonight, unless they gonna tell me they tape that. So they live in the South America time zone.



The spirituality means

Its more than the moral reason you treating your parents well. Its a responsibility. You might be praying the hell of your brain, but you starting your Corporation Capitalisms like America intend you, so you leave home to keep a job. They are not supposed to have the kids correct, they must give you the education, correct. The private school like that Elizabeth did. The Taiwan Youtuber.

But if you both side ran out the money, you both go on the street. 

And no stealing neither. Meaning being lawful in life.

You can being lawful enough in life just means you are a lawful citizen. For the countries. How you die beyond the living world, that is between the Death or God says. I never say any of that, I can only tell you these per TV they given me per materials.

Its all from my side of the high tech or you saying the ability I got.

No, I won't lie, but I don't really know which things they say they mean it.


Royal all this garbage stuffs.

Its really annoys me, really. But that doesn't mean the real parenting was not there and I can see it made into the movies.

We here don't have that. Like my audio says. The rest, you all sorting that in the court room best. 

I go and talk to them now.



No comments:

Post a Comment