Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

We are the small tiny island, their youtubers went to 外景 filming on the field, outside.

"No, they are not my things. I just told them today everyone is watching the same movies on our television cable here. No, just by myself. I wrote that on my blog, or the police because inside ...."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmGMn9mxB8A





"I wasn't sure I gonna be eaten."

"Its the fat reason or its the blood reason. I have the period blood today."







Listen, you know some entertainment worlds, its 1000 girls, same to Shane, same to Simon, same to that MB Babaji his industry, the youth coming up with the family background its one attention for another.

I finish reading them in my grade school. The Berlin Children's story. Its the same story over and over and over. Its a lot more you just mind your own happy world, you sleep better, quiet better, think better, read better, inside one room, lock the door....

Its my heaven, I do whatever I EVER WANTED.

No one knows what you get, what you read, what you buy, what you pretend to exercise or not. Just leave me alone. I am not feeling well.




No comments:

Post a Comment