Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

No, they are not the social welfare, the outside Earth sphere,...they have a culture to driven. Here we are a lot more relax, being lazy....

For example, I just tell Shane to deal with all of them. I won't even know their contact store on one phone of me. You imagine I love how many phone on the billing cycle per extra things laying on my desk.

NSYCN and O-Town had the same 2 manager, 1 is dead. 1 is the black. ....He died in the jail. His name is Lou. Maybe other than that Tina Jojo real form, its not really I care about this UB long time ago to imagine time will run down on their skin issues, everyone gonna die by 100 years old I have 120 years on the Earth. 

I really don't care about the outside.


The Modern Education - the Gym Class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZLi9oWNZg



In Asia education system its the periods of the class and go home.

In America education system, they 3 oclock have no more school.


In the Timezone world, you have the aviation of the morning to night.

On the map, I could see, my map got torn. No one bought me a map, I need to walk to the bookstore to get a "map", because our book store here one by one gone. Near me. 2 at least. Taiwan is not economically doing well.

But as one of the 4 small dragon, they have improved. I have heard.






No comments:

Post a Comment