Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/19/2023

Trump no, he is not correct. No.

This SMTV SMCH used to talk about how right he is. 

I am not sure he ....well. I think Biden is the current leadership. He ramble anything from his mouth whenever he feels like because he had that incident on the TV, and that is how he lost the election? 

True. I think that is exactly what it is, or worse. Sometimes if you wonder people make it up....I think that is exactly whom he is.  That one debate everyone sees. Trump did.

... I think he does on purpose. He is too fat. Some people when they had a long period of that shape, and mood, or an exaggerating things, they put something inside their mind to believe, and that something make them believe, people like about them. And so people believe his presentation, and by pass those words. That is very very bad. Validate the words he says, I think that is exactly what the normal people suppose to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment