Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

Those are the classroom activities. Wing is not in it, meaning you have to check on him every so often?

Well, in Asia, you acquire the food or the drinks very very very very easy. Really. Its right down stairs. Its not how the camera shuffle at my faces, its I need something, I going it down - just stay next by this NASA things for sometimes. You don't just run about life when you start something about last year Sep, Oct they had one month evaluation report. If I was not prepared to show any of them the full textbook of these physics, I won't be going near to them, to blah those English words on the twitter. I didn't get the clue to which things to tell them.....not really. But I step in, when sometimes...well, you remember how that Chinese little kid or the little monks things come in?

Right. I cannot do everything, but I input slowly and gradually, that supposes to be Wing's pet project. Wing never hears me about it. 


Which graduate school did you go on your medical intern? 


Why did you go back to the UB classroom, or if not the SUNY Brook's classroom to re-take? Dean's double major? But that was 20 years ago.  You ever admit into those medical procedure so you are in your current medical facility to continue your works, not the UB classroom itself?

I have an impression that UB in-class someone are all sitting in it, I am not sure its every state different, but in the last 20 years, you gone back to UB, or you never left the UB.

?????  ? ? The last 20 years. Right now you are assign to the different location on the map.


No comments:

Post a Comment