Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

I go to sleep

I have a pain killer patch on my foot.

Babaji: Go

It’s raining outside, oh ~ We have the typhoon.  You all can just buy each other basket of the kid's beverage drinks. It’s more than the 20 mins. You want to brag to your parents the Justice of this worlds it’s everything false, I got it …you mean all those flowery news on the plagiarism chosen ! The face card. 

These working relationship looks so great …really !


I have to Poo…


You just tell him, “millions dollars gone by NASA, one of us has to re-taken the physics to check our listing of they do on purpose these time MD 6+2, if I were you, I would have never married the girl that she is the guy like you are, don’t you think? Ashley would have too much of a drinks or on the women’s study ….truche.”


No comments:

Post a Comment