Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

This is not about the sex things? !

No.

1. Money   2. Food                3. Sex


They might be all the gays, some gays are very unstable. The one that Loki knows. Hate the curly blonde hair, that is very very very scary. Your hair is not supposed to be curls....~

The personal hygienic, you telling him the very day on your period or the progress of your illnes or sickness such as the migrant. I just told you, I don't even know that is what, they put a ring on the top of my head OU language 2014, that means the edge of the head skull, meaning just like your tempo, if you use your finger, you put a hook on it, that edge all around hurt. Not the inside the brain matter hurt. No.

You have to record your own period date, you need to track your own pain intensity, or what are the things inside the period needs to tell ex bf, its I wrap my tissue bag myself and throw in the garbage bins. Every time I start the period, I press down with a tissue paper down. I don't throw anything inside the toilet. Aren't we repeat these like thousand times already?

Your cold and hot water washing down there, every muscle layers open, squating it down, or turn around, bend your knee, like kneeling on the basin to wash behind, that is the poo + blood together, you might need a white white white short towel to really wiping it that pee tip, the guys don't know, you suppose to know, I taught you on the video. You going forward or backward on that towel at that tips, forward press, backward press, literally speaking to find out where these blood hides at.

That is what I did. I come back Taiwan has more resources to doing all that. I used to just staying inside the bath tubes. Not as elaborate as that. 


A lot of the girls have to wearing the eye glasses, they cannot see it.


  • Your eyes at to the pelvic region, never gonna squat it down. 
  • Your bathroom trash can, is that with the lid or no lid. How big is your bathroom.
  • Do you have the bathroom rug, is that the polyester no furs, or Bath and Beyond.
  • Do you wipe your floor, is that tile, stone tile, or the rental apartment, so you don't bother to say, you don't bother to kneel and wipe?
  • Do you clean your own hair, the hair color?
  • So you don't wet your floor to clean, is that the rental agreetment apartment? 


Like the more details you can give to the guys, the better you understand you be honest with him your vision in America you require to DMV your driving license, you cannot lie, or they find out you will be never driving on the road. 

  • Do you have the soap or the shampoo, or the conditioning, the money how much costs?
  • The person deordorant. I can send the guys to the jail and by the way a basket of the gifts of love with the personal notes on it. You using the deorderant in Western longer hair girl's body.
  • Or you need to shave your legs or the arm too.
  • My hair is blonde.


The diet is where your skin meets the pimpoo. A lot of the guys like my brother or Dennis has the pimpoo, but my brother made it disappear not Dennis on my facebook, that was 20 years ago. But my brother still has the hand thing.


  • Your diet is the uber, how much in America is not in Taiwan the short distance.
  • Do you cook, what kind? Juicing or the raw, your hand....are you wiping the urine or pee or poo, the blood period?
  • Do you have a bf, when?
  • The real thing having the sex, or the touching parts only. The kiss? How is your dental work?
  • Missing teeth, by how? If not by the dental doctor on fixing your jaw line, one of those by your parents money.
  • Do you eat the sweet, and do you washing or brushing your teeth every time you swallow a chocolate? 
  • Do you know the difference between the sugar, the high corn syrup, or refine sugar, or the beets sugar difference, or the stevia?
  • Do you know anyone with the diabete?
  • What is your weight to your height in this online data, its in America or in Chinese should be about the same. I am overweight.


4:02

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EkONmMILYJXEqs4tinnEjlARgMzpHgT0/view?usp=sharing


Same concert like below





Does the guys guessing?

Can the girls eating all that? You mean on the period day, or I never really knew what happened on the girls parts? I exercise starting in the high school, never before that much, the basketball in the gym class. 

I would not eat anything but I have a low blood pressure. Because I detox so long, when I get back to Taiwan, its the same like in America, if I eat, I feel a lot better, the blood flows, but none of them done those 10+ times liver detox.

I think the birds toning some of that out too, my entire left side, I used to travel on the roller blades, its bad, and my left head behind the eyes. If I remember my detox in America, I soak in the warm bath, or showering all the time. But I staying with nick, he had a house, that is a whole bathroom for me to stay, if I need to, that mental sphere, I have a place, not on working is very different. But I did a lot of the works, he knows that. 

I may not capable the first week when we date all that...it has to effort after that period of time.

But the blood color is one of those uternus lineing, you cannot make that disappear. That is a darken blood side. Because....that is not the period. That is the uterus when it swollen along that uterus inside where the egg supposes to mix with the sperm to "land" from the ovary. There is a mechanism of that during the period cycle. Otherwise you only see the period blood, not the uterus line-ing those swollen parts.

No, mine disappear, no. There is a difference. No. 

All the liquidarian, or breatharian knows that. I just never go and bragging any part of the women how far you going without any of that including the food putting inside your mouth. 


Then I tell you.

  1. The meat hurt
  2. First sauce hurt
  3. Second sauce hurt

Just by looking at it.  Not fried rice, they have to all go and working on their liver, and their diet issues. Be attended anything putting inside their mouth.


Its best they do these mono-diet, all day long they eat.

First hour an avocado, 30 mins an orange, 1 hour a chinese boiling water cabbage, no salt. another hour up to lunch, you have a salad with some chicken tear strips. Don't eat, just drink juice, the orange juice or the water, til 4 or 5. Eat something ligher, a piece of toast, half of that white toast. 

No, if they finish their detox, that is the only thing on their money expense best.

15+-20+, change the diet. (I was thin)

====> Fruitarian or Liquidarian, not necessary the breatharian, but if you understand the prana or the breathing exercise, you will have to carry some of that stretching or exercise your lung out.

But the things how the world design your resume, you cannot quit working, or you have no more CV. I just...go along that one nick, I never think I need a future?

That was 8 years passing, another 10 years without a resume or CV? I met Annca I heard that I freak out !


No, not this, no lobster

never sauce.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KT5fqSz2FbU


Trust me, no sauce. Just look at the sauce its the pain register, i remember that. The sauce, any sauce. The gravy included. Like the first primonial response. You see hurt, you feeling pain already. 

Never drink, never ice, all those money, don't spend, no. Don't exist. No artificial drinks, no ice, no sorbet, no lollipop.I trying to look normal.

No, nothing, anything I was the chemist, I am telling you, none, nothing, not even the cooking oil, no heated require to the face too painful at the period, has to stand, has to be heated at the make-up melt or they wearing the eye glasses, with the head....that person is nothing but handicap. I already saying that too much.

Its everything inside the blood, the blood work, the entire body system inside were wrong.

The 4 limbs are all looking fine. Its the internal every flesh, not the bone, the physiology Chinese words, almost like the washing your contact lens water? Those? We Taiwan has that to washing the wound here. That is the physiology words in our language. Its every part of the semi-liquid inside the body head to toe is all wrong. 


I might have other things embedded inside my body, because there is a process with Quan Yin method, if you want to be a breatharian, she told you the UFO or the angel they will put things inside the body. A tube.

But....technically no one gonna change their diet for the rest of their life, you saying to be the liquidarian? Whole heartedly? No more BBQ? Watching everyone eating?

No more meat, or shrimp, or big sauce or the fried food?

I say no. I eat the clear water soup. Not even the salt I added to these coconut creme rice myself. 

The government probably didn't intend to starve people to death. But ...if you always live in the half hunger response, you cannot die. Not really. One apple per day even, you cannot die in a week, really. 

You feel hungry, but you won't die !!!


Their weight I think its super giant, Ronan shows me all that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment