Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

Nap

Babaji: Go


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Wt_dM90X1II

Let's say the guys eat first....I don't eat any of that whole night, they have some ice cream or some pop drinks. I can stay like that. One meal at a night. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wEzgYAV-Uns

That is a thin pizza, 1 or 2 slice, is already fine one night.  I was told in the 5 Lords Reviews before, in Silicon Valley, that is the commander's requirement, they make me to do a very stupid run about. Its the mall something chocolate in the gift box, I pick by their order, if I like it, I have to eat 5.

Candy something higher end of the chocolate ? Its a gifting box.

Meaning I told the military, you stack up their company chocolate behind you. You call up each military girl forward, in this assorted chocolate box, which one is you eat, you will eat 5 of them.

So if they pick, you give the 5 boxes behind forward to them. That is what it means you like to and will eating down that 5 chocolate the same exactly piece. 

I hear that, I was in a horror in Silicon Valley. First, I was first time in that job. Second, no one knows why I will be run about. Third, it is a horror what it is told to me. Really. 


See's candy.

You stack behind your table like 1000. Per military girls coming forward, open that box, pick which one you say you like, you can eat 5 of that same location of the idenitcal piece. If she says she can, you give the 5 behind to her. Its the same exactly location of that candy inside that box.

I faint. But I told them when I get online a few years later. 2018.

When those things happened to me, it was a horror.

When I have to convey the message, I was even more horror. 1) They might think I lie. 2) I try to think why people will eat 5 identical piece. 

3) No, if you done what I did, you know what is so so so so horror. Because no one knows. Only I know, I hear that already every min is a horror "hearing that."


I go to nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment