Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/08/2023

They dig their own grave yard ? (MB says)

oh ~ Westlife: I Lay My Love On You (Last Sunday Prayer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSEOgQmFqI


Something about the group leadership, the group activities, the PR, the public relation in your high school activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BafI5MBnsE

No comments. 


"The right hands touches your nose, your left hand touches your right shoulder end.....as you sit you look at the person on your right. ....."

This is one of the stupidest things I have to do? 







I actually think when my brother got to New York City high school 4 years later and this U of Michigan or U of Chicago that is 6 years at least speaking not only just the English, an autism cannot open his mouth to talk, its the best position he ever does outside my yard doing just anything at that.

Not but that.






No comments:

Post a Comment