Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/30/2023

There is, about 2AD.

Either they call themselves that, or its others people label like that.

It might be from the military (girls) side too, its the military uniform and cap. The same pavilion. Each countries in China Expo 2010, might be moving back to their original countries location, the exact design, in Taiwan, its at near that Valley place, those material science people at. Meaning you can visit them inside your own countries territory lines. Its like an architecture building. 

I think it will be eternal.

I happened to have a very real name, I got no choice but that. 


No, the humanity is very sluggish, sad. Not those Sakura Clear Cards. Nothing like that. When you say being happy, being positive, being actively forward seeking a remedy. Its not TV, cartoon or the comic book be your friends you saying your bank is low, and you need that one Friday night off, meaning you literally at your own bed, on top, reading that comic book in the small light. If you have gone out to the bar to talk with your mouth opens, no matter what, its not the same as the SMTV, you seeing the millions people in the networks, at least you open your mouth away from those

The movie, the comic book, the novels....but I think they give you that freedom. I got told. Its democracy even on that 3 things. Meaning your eye glasses.


You can get a on-line class, or some finance book, or any library some kinds of the diets book, or the textbook included. Meaning you are seeking something in the positive spirits or the manner.

That eternity does exist. There are a several things I keep repeating yourself, when you becoming a ghost, you will have no more body, you will wish one of those things, its you write down a book literally speaking. I say that too many times. I probably have the people to compile for me, correct, those are similar to SMCH she put the lecture content in the book, its not she literally write it. If I literally write it ....mind you I already say that. Its a lot more to prevention every future, I am literally telling you the combination of that in sequence. 



Sorry, say that again.

The comic book, the novel and the cartoon (TV, or the movies some kinds) is the democracy they told me it will lasting forever. 

I just describe you the exactly Fatima is. They might be telling the whole world a lie such as Tina as well. Or some kids gone out earlier in life away from the parents, they really gain the money so they night market too late, their fortune stable, its every Friday night novels, sorry the comic books. The novels means the wordy only to the dim light.

I heard that is the freedom of the Constitutional  rights, still is.


  • Meaning if those APO eating the dining options you go to your college to sit down.
  • Or Princess Diary you talking normal or the photo normal the maturity....Me or Nicky or whomever they gonna tell me one of them is the lie. Whomever....
  • The birds say they included, to rescue them or you seeing the Vartan. All that.
This is the eternity, really.


If you literally turn that to Kingship of me under, I can secure whichever the military right.....I am just telling you, the air I go out of the balcony, I think its they telling you do whatever you want, they don't care.

Its not me, not me, not me.


You need to prove to tell me these people whom they are...by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment