Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

Tell me what did I say?

 https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-DVpr5y4NQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakDJ9vw1g8


Its just one room an interface, without me moving my 4 limbs a what world? A paper thin worlds.....with 2 maid handicap won't open their mouth to talk. That is an what IQ jobs?

Not the money the lawsuit requires me to claim or each and every term in life conjuction everywhere, I find my exit will always come up life in itself, you all on the other hands, so needed your family members, not as the maid. You trying to pleasing them.....on the weekend, how long or how far they believing in it, if you were just dare to maid them like you growing up, they must remember all that hurts.

My entire family house hold always know...what the pictures represent never end.






No comments:

Post a Comment