Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

Still Thor 2 into the darkness

I remember about 5 years ago that I went to this DVD and Apple combine and PC gaming zone, another area behind 101. When I selecting DVD, people like the movies or the TV I think. They design a nice area that time I was still inside my space and time.

No, you all can go to the tourism in England all that. Europe.

I need to finish a lot of things here. You imagine anyone does my thing ? Every countries have those Youtuber business. They all coming out a similar time. Did you realize that?

No I didn’t know what’s a Youtuber, no. Until 2020. But Taiwan is small. You have England or Ireland, no one goes to Ireland ?! If I live there that’s why? I don’t do on purpose. Just learning something all around, that was what I do.


If that Prince or King already I I I …I am looking at…some human believes that stuffs, really.

You girls slap people’s face for real. That’s so barbarian. 




No comments:

Post a Comment