Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

oh ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9WVUlB6ss




Right, we were on the bones, they look like. 

They are all in California?! 

What a treat for all of you, really.






You know what he did ....he was saying?

No, you don't know what you heard, some people aging like my ex bf, or some other I have seen it, too old, their neck will never be straight again.

The MLS professor, if I knew you all suppose to be the MD, did you suppose find him out that time as the assignment?


If I were him, seeing that girl, because that sounds young, I know I mumble repeating what he says pretending, because you thought that is normal everyone keep doing that on the video. Its he uses his one hand hold that position to explain to you, and he cracks? You understand this part.

Right....


You will never be the doctors like I told you. Keep gang up the times with the parents, because its on the map fun. You quit studying and believing something is not real.




Otter

I have seen the animal too. I think they have only a general animal doctor, not one specifically for the otter. They bite. I told you, maybe you have to go in their mouth, so small tiny skull, pull something they ever feel anything. 

No, use the gloove.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oqJA2-tl3Kw




The Chicken drums !!!




People gain weight, the bone structure unless you doing something very extreme, right...you just go on the maintenance with the chiropractor. 




This is very common I seen - I sometimes think that English words ...

You look at the X-rays. I am very sure if the guys have to be the gays, I would say that too, no matter how much illusion you imagine anyone in any office, in any space and time because I never exist before and I gone to the bone doctors I thought I was in America, doing anything I want, not even think about the money right away to be this.....panic.










No comments:

Post a Comment