Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

Space Program or Black Ops, you say …”It means those are not the best friends positions.”

There wasn’t one best friend position. Westlife.

We don’t really know, because we heard that was random by Shane’s mood. It happened at Anna in 2015 facebook the Kenshine cooking all those page combine. She did a listing herself, it hits her back too. 

⭐️ You participate not if has anything you personally know.

⭐️ Similar to 194 Pixie. The only difference they wish people ill, you need to learn how to be a lot of diplomatic or less personal or a lot more objective. Those are your programs, you do diplomatic or following behind your senior officers, meaning social and capable open your mouth other than the paper works. 

⭐️ The wishing people’s ill department would be inside you, but they are the guards type before you. Those go and wishing other people ill.

⭐️ It’s better you use your brain in any work ladder.



🗂️ There is a sequence almost as real to her and to them. I would not have know how that feels but it’s affecting them both side personal environment including those means to them the other friends or parents or more near gangs groups friends.

🗂️ It doesn’t sound close, but they suppose to be a close group? It’s strange from our view. Maybe in my life I think it’s they talk in the classroom seat, and then? This part I don’t really understand, my own classroom in relation.

🗂️ I have gone to the college and in thinking …what’s the clubs or the student Union activities, these groups are being divided, it looks like something stern was in placed or being insert to say, or it might be none of them are listening so aren’t the parents I assume. Are they online? All using her one personal page? Why cannot she change i to j again? Sleeping sister? It’s not I wishing someone ill…that’s very psycho all act from her view if I would have told her, all.

🗂️ I probably imagine a happy scene look likes somewhat in the tV and the outside in the real life (?), but she has express some of the other English words, it means the TV saying in 20 years?

🗂️ We have discuss behind, we or some of us concluded they never took the national exam like us. Even among us, we …have some other experience, all these are very strange looking even weaving into our how we say, we work, after we gone to the university or in between the transition back and forth duty. In that space something doesn’t add up.

🗂️ I probably want to say …I have the school friends once I finish the university to go out of the campus to join the American or the European forces. She keep saying the exams or she keep saying the IQ? I have a pencil if you want, because I can probably tell you these painting or account or her ipad Google blogger image is not uploading ….its very unprofessional on any side. We dress the uniform. However, I will tell you it’s every drawing bad if add that W Two world before the raps music. That Frozen 2 main character. We didn’t mean it to wish people ill the first monent. Not the first moment. No.










No comments:

Post a Comment