Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/01/2023

She is the third country poor old lady running away from home, every guys knows the girl running away.

The first time meet.  She is the girl can just die and will die to suicide, perfect for dating guru business. That is what they mean. When a guy, or any guy will dare to show a girl in the dress thing outside to any public ground.

Its = she will die, and she can die.

She just go be dead soon. They google it and research.

You should be dead?!



Its a very very very bad case, I am telling you. VERY bad, I saw it on the Youtube. When you have BTX is bad enough, the moment that hive sees them 4, he can trigger something to the outside world, and all of them be dead, if he sees them.

I tell you its like that.

The Central what? I am not from Heaven, Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment