Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/20/2023

Outside the Earth (Babaji)


I need you to trust that hell MB human-celestial, even he is dirty (money dirt might be in your world language). In hell still too.

He is a bit like Dennis, I didn’t see his wheat color divine, he is more like that Asian financer that kinda of image to me never stop. His IQ is guy’s IQ. He doesn’t really explain because he is humility at it, he took on many jobs he is in that thought. All the time, such as “my entire Galaxy business doesn’t need that.”


“My entire operation doesn’t get ruin or someone near here to get those attitude like that, NO!”

He being responsible like that.

He just doesn’t talk !! He moves the microphone to you, you just need to know how to fix it, he is fixing it all the time you knowing it or not. 


Like do you have to make him staying in the physical universes to work? He lives in his heaven cannot? Or everyone from the Earth plane is when he feels like?

I don’t think he will ever change those attitude. 

I think it’s your IQ to understand him !!

Correct, similar like Eben, the human traffic he Eben willing to do that far. No, not compassion, no, not about his Heaven how you get there. He seeing new every single year? Where do they live? At his yard?

Does he like to be home ? They told me he is, a lot more serene World too. His gold guard World. Long hair. 

Maybe he is too tired, too many situation. He ever complains he over works? These much branches, people operation going in and out, and his guard ever worry he got suck to where by the gravity that’s a human vehicle?

Whatever happen between all of you, he doesn’t change or bent that attitude no. Is he where = Maya that word? He doesn’t like to be known that word if I were to say myself is a flesh feeling? All the scripts saying bad?

I think he is a bit like that. Very cold cut.

It’s from the Cooperation cold cut. 

The monk/nun/ practice Heaven is Earth sky. His Heaven is the pink sky exactly. Those are the Zawanna or Ancient Chasez gone too. 










No comments:

Post a Comment