Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

On the OU language, there is a number same to this Da Vinci Sacred Text number

Red Cliff, Iron = is Mars soil, that is Red planet means.

Iron in Periodic table has abbreviation.

Here everyone writes: The gun man does not see him having a gun, it will have to be every logical process of the excuse of that legal says, its he knows No One Sees him Having a Gun on the facebook case. All the time. 


577 - FEB (FEEB)

Fe = iron, but in Arizona land, that is the red clay undernearth the sneaker shoes. He is from a very small Titanic poor chicawa town that poor mentality of the Montana, the mother is the red hair, like the red necks. Bearing the shame of the past, he has to be on the height, so is the wife, so is the brother. Anything below his dignity is the height of the human race, he is not the Indian, he is the Chinese faces. Being seeing next by Indian, might be just accelerate his pride to get hurts. He requires a perfect photo frame because the gun man's mentality, you cannot make a mistake of his own perfect plan. The gun man does not see him having a gun. Everyone knows.



So how do you calling in, anywhere?

"Hi, is this state license board of the medical board practice? I think you using the police on purpose to hurts the medical student intern, and he plans to uses the bomb, or something 100,000 dollars for someone to ruin something his police story inside the TV monitor story trumpet or won in the court room Judge, is that psycho? This is the case of the gun man does not see the gun he is having, he tells everyone his gun does not exist. Do you believe that? This is the gun usage case of the gun man."


"Hallo, I have a witness account believe its to-do with the gunman one lifetime witness scene if I report to your medical practice, its on the google image, or this Yahool search engine keeps entering the Google Chrome, I was using the google, not the Yahool, I think these image of someone or something to the medical intern might be useless. I think he thinks that too. Do you do that hand coff him on him 4 limbs? I see that on the TV, is he does that to a girl, and that is the 2 eyes off blind, in another TV, that is 3310 sequence.  I was wondering this gun man mentality no one sees him having a gun psychology reason, if you can give me a call back. I keep seeing this things, my internet skill is bad, I cannot take this things off."


"Hi, I am blonde, if he kills that side of the blondes, he is the legal gun man cases, I believe that is wrong. I want to tell you if the psychology a gun does not sees him having a gun, and the rest of the google image was not on the medical intern, it means the gun man photo per steps including the Montana chess club rating it was all calculative set for free, you mean he is doing that - one gun man massive shooting does not get spot on the news, we have this tips for the news agent...."


"Hi, I wondering I have 10 lawyers how to place the call you telling them one...its about the one gun man massive shooting his psychology was no one sees him having a gun, do you mean it that is what was said and true? oh ~ so the second thing I want to know its the medical license board means the actually medical practice, so he is not studying in, I can read what things he does, so he forces the police on the map to pretend he never requires to study, and the rest of them are on the vocation. They are the medical school intern, and he is the police? He is the gun man, I want to say that again on the phone message, he is a real gun man putting that on the facebook. He is forcing them to believe he is the only police on the map for ending it all cases. Its false. "


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun....." 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....his photo are threading his step mill." 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....is that mis-leading you can call me back you aware that is what he does?" 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....His family knows he is forcing everyone medical intern? " 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....I wonder where is his location at Maine, because he has a TV name W Two Worlds side by this beginning of 2004 Olympia, its not a bomb, its a gun competition. He has planning a tour date, or he has planning a calendar date looks like, because that guy still young." 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....I think that TV means he lies to his dad, not just he has which brothers in a different skin color? " 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun..... I think he lies to his wife or preparing that human sacrifice like someone playing the PC game, maybe its the Hank, or he is the gun man too, its called Tom Hank, you got mail, you know all this time you all confusing me with the TV, I later found out I can only think in one straight saying. That guy he got a real problems." 


"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun..... Case about something near by him I see through this mentality of....I research." 

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun....." 



Monday

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.... I was wondering if you can give me a call back from last week I update you." 

Tuesday

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....I start to use the instant librarian chat room box, its no name in it, I thought if I calling in with the real voice, you believe its real, a human talking to you? Hi, I try on that technology on the current university school. They told me the law librarian is the real lawyer. Meaning this will be handle? Legally, and you are ? Not handling. " 

Wedn

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....I tried both this on-campus directory from the library website, both that separate of the library in laws, so the instant librarian receive probably twice this chat room box, I copy paste, do you mind I call you the third time at the medical board license place, that is typing in. I copy and paste the second time in the law library that side, but I say campus police. Do you really feel you receive this things on that side? " 

Thursday

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.... I am calling to inform you that, that monday I try to call the campus police from the home phone. Tusday I try to use the instant message box, Wedn I call the UB alumni because there is a locket scenario, so here I want to tell you if you can call me back if that is necessary at your working hours from 9 to 5. My lawyer is at....." 

Friday

"Hi, I have a gun man mass shooting case that he does see him having a gun.....In this sense gonna be weekend, I assuming you taking care of all my message, I calling the school from the on-line campus to the librarian instant messager, but these state university well, I have a sister its the CUNY system, it is one of those the UB professor moves over the SUNY Brook, are these messages individually different campus police? Right...I am sorry that I call probably twice, one for my sister school, that is called the Hunter college. This gun man makes a lot of the excuse over the name or the numbers, that is a very bad things you keep airing all that on the TV. He does on purpose. I need to input at least twice online, and a real phone number....you can hear my personally calling, this is my home-line, but you can call my lawyer at ....no, you don't need to call me back, I think you take care of all that, but I apologize I might be calling you the next month. This pressure of seeing him vs the rest of the MD student intern is quiet, I have a feeling....really. I am not retired, but this is Monday Tuesday Wedn, Thursdsay job, today my day off." 





No comments:

Post a Comment