Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

Calendar: next 3 months, no contact, 6 month, Jan on

March, June, 11. 26th a1, 十, 27, 69....

111 365276685243361515268700

Reverse

0078625151633425 866 72563111





Meaning he is not studying.....all UB you guys or the girls.  It means when the brain is so actively seeking out the everything other than the occupying the patient's care.

『You don't really think they make me a cop rather than a face card Director, of course I know what that means. I know everything. 』


If you are paper thin, and you are on the line, just copy and paste me Anna says?

You just say, calling in the liscene board.

"Hi, my name is so and so. We have a case might already on the file, my MD serial number is, and this is enemgency, I will be leaving you the second message in regards that situation more. Here is the case file name guy: xxxxx, he is a gun man and he might be soon in danger a lot of the patient cases, your immediate actions is required."

Second message,

"Hi, I am just now calling you about this file case, in regards the furthur action I can file from my side. We were told together as the same UB Honor Program, this particular gun man profile is not us, and we have been studying, only one girl we think she gives up, but she might be just honestly telling you from your side, or her medical facility, we are not sure about that situation. We are not experience with this kind of the case, he is not staying in the program to make looks like the police state, other than the medical hospital practice to helping the patients, implicate a horror police methods in whichever possible things we do not know. None of us are the real police. I think he lied behind, including his high school behind, the immediate action be taken, at his community college, he was free in stress to grow tall, but he might gone to where the police affiliate to acquire a group of the wolf friends. None of us are the wolf pack, we want to clarify that. No, we check everyone. This is what we can report, we have contact, no one is the wolf pack."


There is a women, looks like APO that chambler.....What is a wolf means?



UB not the MD.

"Hi, we are not the system people but we acquire some information online to imagine everything says someone is using a fabric methods how to jail, not the hospital jail, we got confused. The jailing methods is a legal pursue, so the gun man makes looks like the police state by forces and the hospital practice is the same? Meaning the system idea. Is the jail and the hospital the same? We think its different."


"hi ~ my name is not 5 years old, but someone's photo is implicated...well, I want to tell you something from my family, we cannot think in the system methods, but a horror how people be that imagine, no one can move. Someone is a gun man does a very very bad things, my parents and I got scared. Is the police usage methods is on this line, or the medical doctor. We assuming the MD 6+2, or MD 6+1, that one means from South Korea police we cannot reach, and the North Korea is the communism. And the gun man is not part of the honor class. We think the System diagram looks like its MD 6+1 at the beginning, because the blurs parts would be Medicine, or the pharmacy. That gun man decides to use the police to win over something, or to horror us. We call the UB campus police, we did."


"Hi, we called that Montana rating national reason how a gun man on the bike, meaning does the police just the face card on the MD line, or he meant its the variety between him and pharm D or Dean, MD were that he knows what he says, or he imagines everyone else says as long as he does his own thing, I think he does the police method, not part of the MD program, its a gun man profile, he is prepared. I am very sure he has to be the MD, I gonna put my bet on. Its the MD program forever, one whole lifetime, what do you think? You can call me back xxx-xxx-xxxx"

"Hi, I call my lawyer to leave you a message, not the police, but I did call the UB on campus police. We are confused over the reinforce program is they forcing us as the police, not everyone all being forced as the MD 6+2 the health profession reason. You realize he does that, or you reinforce him get everything done by the police side. What do we need to know, when my lawyer calls back, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx/"




"I was continuous talking to the UB Law Librarian. He is a real lawyer, and today I am reaching you because of the emergency, I went back to the UB him for many other things other than this. I think you have a system looks like to us, you are not aware, and I was not told. So I gone back again to the UB Law Librarian. He guessing or I make sure he will give me an answer with the UB medical school, this is the health profession career behind, or the police inside to say the Superman there he reinforcement us by the Surgeon cutting the gallbladder or the throat or the Director of that jobs has to be the police, should we call the UB president, I think I ask someone else to call. I think he probably guessing we have 1000 people calling in, for all different things, that will be emphasize on South Dakoda? And Montana Chess and UB? There is a commander in California. He probably guessing what is Afriganstan war was not on Taiwan's news, but right now its the Iseral there Gaza strip, are we on the same calendar date?"


"Hi ~ I am calling 50 states of the instant librarian over this their campus police on this file-ing the gun pretend to use the police force over the medical program the students are all the medical student intern. ... ...."

"hi State number 1 to State number 2.....50 states instant librarian, the law school instant librarian, are you similar to the UB Law librarian, do you have a campus police reason that I can reach from this no name be mentioned whom I am, this is the instant chat room box. I think someone is using the police gun to threaten the medical practice, for saying he hidden behind but he is the gun man."


"Hi ~ I was wondering to this university methods of doing things to the clinical rotation to your current instant librarian chat room box, I would like to forward this message to the law librarian in your school including your on-campus police to jurisdiction over the gun mis-usage, there is a gun man being implicated on the American map, its a....just one guy, but he makes the whole worlds seeing the parallel like his driving vision DMV. He is going to proven it. He collects the data and I am sending you the message because he is using South Dakoda to bomb the Bermuda Triangle, I want to try some other state, in case that is really MD 6+2 on the system data, you can call the Medical board to confirm this message. This is the instant chat room box, I will not leave my name or the phone number, but in case you wish to be contact, you can contact the UB Law librarian."


He is formulating a Red Cliff case.

Probably about the War. Next page.



No comments:

Post a Comment