Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

No, you all got mix up with the movie. Shane is Westlife (or with Mark)


When they first coming out in the 90s, so is NSYNC, so is 98 Degree

Backstreet Boy, everyone knows their main singer, you use your eyes staring at it or hearing about it. Right now because these 5 groups of people are all strangers to you. You keep taken they exist. I just tell you don't exist. 

You staring at the face that is visible to you, that is Shane (not even Mark); meaning recognizable. When they get old, I only recognize Shane, but there is a blue color, so that is 2 looks identical to me. 


I keep seeing Hailey's dad fainting.....maybe they need to use their own church doctor to save that 2 MD. Everything else outside is none applicable.  At least my way, its everything prevent them going forward or backward. 


I recognize Shane, Justin, Nick and Brian, that time I cannot speak English, correct. But...I don't even know how to tell you, I see these faces don't change as visible as I thought I used to know that guy, THAT guy on the photo album cover. I don't know how to describe to you, that is how I seeing the music album, a small booklet inside the CD you open, and pull out, that is the lyrics inside. The Barns & Nobles the entire back was the music session, I go to my PCAT or I go there.



How I mean grown up....

We used a CD player that time. You may not listening to that too many artist, why you care they exist don't exist? I think they 5 are separating agent to form one Westlife, at least the basic they know that. 

They come together on the business side, but later they have other things probably continue as the Westlife logo all that. That is between them, I practically don't care about it. 

Maybe you don't hear me saying that one more time...what is Pixie on the line.

Sorry, everything in-line, so you would think 194 territory line, their office walkway. 










See I told you, that is our ex Taipei mayor, he is the surgeon doctor.

He is the doctor fainted whom looks like Hank.  Hank beats Tina.








No comments:

Post a Comment