Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

Correct, I told you Shane they westlife, they are all the singing bugs (SA)

They don't have a too high IQ, but they only capable of a certain thing, I think Shane graduate the college, the rest might be GED if they didn't finish that European free College tuition at that time, I don't really know.

  • Probably I think like I hold him Shane's hand to his mom.
  • I hold Shane's hand to his dad.
  • I hold his hand to his agent
  • Hold his hand to his company what, A to Z directory.
  • Hold his hand to any ex or TV , or future prospect 26 or wife

When I gonna say goodbye....BYE !  I don't know what else way to do it...I could see the TV, with my proper IQ without this Babaji or his dad making it anymore worse than this, really. 




If its Tim Cook, he has to go and get along all that SA them, whichever the American side.


Wing went to IT Lockwood library, his major was pre-pharmacy. Originally like Tamang the double E.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wjU4Up70M

My brother that time was the high school, asking me the chemistry on the phone a couple time, and when he went to his undergraduate high tuition Michigan away from New York State, Jonas went there for his PhD. (he is with Fatima)

Next by Jonas, that is pharmacy early program (The volleyball same team with Jonas, me serving the ball 3 or 4 times down, or 5)

I forgot...might be right at her head.  Both girls are extremely short, of course shorter than me, one or 2 head. That was how bad that was.


You what?


This is again, I hear my bed says, its about the guy begging their kneeling at the girls. Which one of them in Westlife, because I think the Time Era lost in translation, so it might all of them, and everyone else requires to beg.

The main role of the show. In kneeling....


I need to go to lunch, why don't you go and watching their Ireland TV?

Its their local show, it makes no sense to me, just feeling like a remote country, Gately says the barren land !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ZBhxK8hBg




No comments:

Post a Comment