Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

No, since California....

Me used to staying with nick also in the hotel, that time is very local, meaning I live local, and he lives in his local. We have a Wagmans, you can sit down, literally having the Napkin, forks, spoons,...everything is right where design it. Really.

In Canada, he had a picnic park at, or his own balcony, his property has a load of the trees and the front ground, its not the regular residential. Not really.

Why I think about so much in running?

My karma looks like that, I am telling you. I would have wish, its nothing like that, really. 

I kinda of still just listening to the news on the TV, what is a lot more because Taiwan is not America to say the world peace at all. Meaning being inept or less mobile in thinking how to get up and the first thing is..... the first thing in the morning. 



Pack, pack the food, pack the meditation chairs, the tissue paper, the chopstick and that stainless cup.

I use a car that time.

Meaning my car is always tidy, but the border knows probably, well, inside the car what you suppose to know that travel. I just happened to live there, there is a border, it has to go through.

My karma looks like that, I already say. 


I think you all been using this word without telling me.

I thought I say New Age. Dr, Gabriel or Gregg Braden 2012 those...






I think maybe the third is the under world.

Its none applicable. I am too lazy to watch the movie. Once that Watermarke, that is more than enough !!! You know all this youtuber one person a girl living inside that too perfect apartment other than seeing a mom, like I had someone here doing something she shows up sometimes, and the interior design is a little bit different....one of those.

I used to remember how I staying in the Watermarke, so sometimes when I talk about, I never really specify because of that experience, I say everything else. 


 📁All the Youtube these video, or the Youtubers. 📁


None of that are relevant to one thing I say yesterday, not one thing. Not Space Program, never gonna be Black Ops, never gonna be the military, or any sphere of the classify, because you used to believe only America teaching American one of those.

Really ! 








No comments:

Post a Comment