Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

No one has a kid in life.

Any rulership as a women will be few and I can just tell you eternity I will never reproduce, forever.  

Of everything happened in my life, it’s everyone else has a pet or a kid. But no one will ever hear me one family photo. Enough is enough !! NO ONE has a kid nor even a relationship at all. That’s a very very selfish human in every weather can tell the court you do on purpose to demand anything inside me, that’s a forever forever NO. Every guy is or can be mental, they say it very clear a constitution right, I say my personal life is exactly I wrote everyone a notice !!

I don’t care about the guy and FOREVER NO kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment