Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

No, I told you already something about some guys you hate them, really really hating them.

Really really hating them, will never be....No, you will not hate this guys as much.






It will never be on the movie or the TV those.

There is some kind of the guys, they....are not me, to say hate the human 1 to zillion forever gone. Meaning forever leave. I hate the human everything about them.

If I = the guy.

Some guys might have a trait its very very very needie greedie, and worse, you bother them, or you are in the way, or you are found in everyone's way. You will be dead in thousand pieces. 


I have a certain trait. I say that many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment