Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

My father if or if not a color blind, it is that red across me. 16 years ago, they or you all going to hell just for that....

There is no reason putting a red in front of me.

He throw me in the swimming pool I almost drown.

And 16 years ago when I met nick, I told him what I saw. He pulling down the pants, to draw a curtain between that scene and my mother. I don't know if he is the color blind, but that time 16 years ago, its a lot of the strength to fight off that, so Nick lent me a tiny strength away from a lot of this things, but none of you trying to make it better, he hurts me deeply, because of him. One of these useless people hurting our entire family, walking free.....and you all just meant he is the only important thing because ROC only starting at him.

Both American and ROC should with him and my brother goes to hell forever....and none of you trying to make better this neighbor....just never putting my father EVER EVER EVER again in anything in front of my face.

All this guys getting hurt in their life, but they are very very very careless to telling me a thing.

Very careless.

Every time you make my physical body a shivering, you will go to hell FOREVER including that one TIna Jojo incident, I saying that NEVER STOP, why don't you just listen, finish all of them, never those eyes sight, keep doing this 69- 65

You wish me to BEGGING you just slaughter the entire human race, you will NEVER bothering me for one second, I need to repeat myself KILL ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9VkgsiJ0eew




No comments:

Post a Comment