Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

My brother.... the Terminator Begins - the Future Salvation, sorry...what was the movie's name in Chinese? 魔鬼終結者 The Devil ends mission terminator.

He is 7 years younger than me.

He probably with a guy name Morgan very very super tall needs to show up? He is way younger than me, including his evolution will never grow, he understands the IQ and the language parts. Right....

Tina Jojo if its in the jail, one of those ....the 2 kids too young. I think she is by herself, there is another Joanna though. She has a Hank and the first high school bf in China Expo 2010, the first frame photo.

Tina has a male cousin in New York City as the waitor, near Amy DKNY.

Its both Pang and Tina's cousin. 

Let me see where Square might be. Its between her uncle, her aunty, her father/mother, cousins things to go and talk about. There is nothing can be seen because that is a word how do you pronounce her new name, really 蓁



No comments:

Post a Comment