Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Movie: Terminal

Devil Wear Prada guy bold and forest gump - keep running guy. Victor.

309 air gate  

Different holiday, different packs family holiday!! It’s all the important things they claims that’s important without me. And without me, that’s a no matter what never terminal to each other. In San Francisco living in the same room about? I took them both to the lobby hotel. 2 different room hotel. 

One is damf

One is mute, ex late husband was the gun or color blind guy. 

Let me think the combination of the last century …

Don’t hear, don’t talk, don’t see….





No comments:

Post a Comment