Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– Currently, none of us know this one Bible distribute to how many this development planets, you know that ? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–

People whom are in this capitalism rise up are all this junction time if we live forever, this evolution continues. None of you helping me about the movie, I have to wait. Too much. I got something the combination of the DVD but I feel very burden to my shoulder all over again. 


The 4th ones. (married life)

The 5th wave (the 5th annihilation )

)  )   )


A lot of people sabotage others inside outside. You seeing this photo believing the false things. Zawanna will tell you all that. You know what sabotage means?


Movie :The Spider Man 2.


When not well, get well. 

When not happy, figure it out be happy.

In this seeing all wrong human faces, get rid of your facebook and make it !! This worlds can just be no one cares no one at all. I born short, I born girls body, I born different !! So stare only myself at the things to survive no matter what. Hungry then eat. Cold them dress up.

Never ever suicide or one thought you putting this sabotage mode. 



No comments:

Post a Comment