Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

Movie: Pitch Perfect 3

I think all those might be Mom (the internal medicine), that very same hospital. Last movie, somewhere Andy = my uncle's name Square's dad, was a doctor. This is a funny scene all that too.

I saw when they attend the party to where caught on the fire, the mom's generation are getting old too. The governments they must all watching these. 

DJ?

My high school trophy, my dad trophy (Go Game)


DJ means those Disco place those DJ?


You know I try to think the last video, the bold guy, the gay's world, you saying million years ago, someone does something to be sent to hell, one of those combine you will never find out, really. Its millions of years ago, and everyone is trying to get rid of that person?





No comments:

Post a Comment