Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

Movie: Devil Wear Prada (my Silicon Valley Crown Hotel - the personal suite !)

James Horton. I seen til the last ...

The vision was she is staying in that hotel, that day. I have no idea why they keep saying a certain things, I remember. I think all these girls need to find one guy and move out of the script literally speaking. You make it your money, and move your script to give someone else these space, or another movies. I think just keep moving.

No, I would not go with the journalist, Christian. But I understand what it means. That was before another island, black president, their climate change issues. Meaning you have a common issue to discuss, to get to know that person, and a lot of the professional people right now are congregate at their own venue, at the events, at the seminar, at the hotel those lobby, no matter how you imagine the meeting took place. You talking about the million girls or guys meeting each other. For saying, you let them go on a date, and you all holding up the movie to waiting for James Horton? 

And why is this James Horton important?

By now, this is not a competition, but a lot of you already had one relationship so you accumulate your money til when, not getting on a date, being with someone together.

Nick told me when he was in the 90s, he gone from the events to another events, and back then, they don't have the internet, they use a particular thing - like the mail order or the direct mail, so they or he told me, there was a lot of the venue events he has to fly in and meet with the guys and the girls, and one of those very nice women, he done those waist line hold.....things. Before Grace that lady....one of those more like How To Lose a Guy in 10 days, that ending, the red dress, I think its the air like her. You can ask him. In my imagination when he told me....every one of this ....

What you living for can you shut up?!




No comments:

Post a Comment