Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

I need to exercise (ate) and drink and watch TV

Or the massage chair, my entire back is not moving !!

Movie: Stephen Strange ! 

My mother told me the script.

Aladdin (2019) next.

阿 拉 丁 three month? That Persian time to get the Chinese doctors that time? The knights.


Harry Potter - the order of the Phoenix

I ate something


You know, in Chinese medicine, how your stomach secrete of anything as the part of this, if you are thin enough, that is also a part of the mechanism. They have this microscopic look inside the stomach, and they found this hundred parasites small tiny, meaning the red wine is not just for the meat .....

The reason if people gone to the bone doctor long enough (Chiropractor), its part of your spinal works, they keep saying the lower back. I think it was my cerebrium. They have a part of the liquid that inside the skull, the cerebrospinal fluid.

Today is my first time seeing that. I thought it was the Cortex around. The label here is inside. Well...I did so much this equillibrium of the body statue ....you almost saying the equilibrium of what PH is the word people uses. But the blood you will say, its 2 divided, and 1 is 90% water containing and you will tell me O2 is in the red blood is a gas.



Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is an ultrafiltrate of plasma contained within the ventricles of the brain and the subarachnoid spaces of the cranium and spine.[1] It performs vital functions, including providing nourishment, waste removal, and protection to the brain


oh, okay, that is the outside right? The very outside that layer.



No comments:

Post a Comment