Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

I have other roommate, right.

(4)

Min was on my facebook, Sherri (PhD Chem) + a whole church people inside my apartment

+ Carol (facebook + 1 Taiwan bf association)

I am talking about my facebook.

Tamang and Kevin and Jonathon 205 not on my facebook.

Olypmia was on my email, forgotton already.


(1)

I have an English tutor, the south campus bookstore, he can write better than Silas, you want to use him instead. He is the one given me the Lords o Rings. He knows where is the Harry Potter 7 passenges, because he has the several students probably

Harry Potter has 2 Indian girls

Melinda's roommate (I met)

and Min's ex bf (the Med USMLE 1 re-take)

(2)


75+7=82


3 Devil Wear Prada (I work) 

Toby and me (Dr. Bing Shen's lab =10

Xie (OU) + Toby (Ph.D TA)

Me + Korea TV

Dr. Bing + 3 girls family. Tina and Hank (+2 kids) +1 me


85+10+5, how amazing, its 100





No comments:

Post a Comment